The park is open from 09:30 until 18:00 every day, so we will make the most of our time sketching and painting wildlife and also exploring the coastal landscapes of Jersey, dramatic cliffs on the north coast and sweeping sands on the south coast. The park is only a 10 minute walk from beautiful coastal cliff paths and there is a bus stop at the entrance. We will visit rugged Corbière lighthouse, Mont Orgueil Castle overlooking the Royal Bay of Grouville and picturesque St Aubin’s Harbour.
There are two choices of accommodation available for this tour, luxury ‘glamping’ Pods which overlook Lemur Island, or simple accommodation in the Durrell Hostel a traditional Jersey farmhouse which is located in the north western corner of the wildlife park
- Pod Price includes: Accommodation in Luxury twin bed en-suite Pod, art tuition and guiding, anytime Durrell Wildlife Park entry during opening hours for duration of stay, 1 x late night zoo pass, group transfers during tour by bus & taxi. Welcome hamper and first bag of logs for wood-burning stove included
- Pod Price excludes: Flights or ferry, food & drink, entry fees other than at Durrell, art materials and personal expenses.
Jersey Art Safari Hostel Price: £590 per person sharing
- Durrell Hostel Price includes: Accommodation in twin room at the Durrell Hostel
- with shared bathroom/wc facilities (not en-suite), self-service breakfast, all art tuition and guiding, Durrell Wildlife Park membership for 1 year, 1 x late night zoo pass, group transfers during tour by bus & taxi.
- Durrell Hostel Price excludes: Flights or ferry, lunches & suppers, drinks, entry fees other than at Durrell, art materials and personal expenses.
Book your own flights with Easyjet from London Gatwick and Southend, or you can travel by Ferry from Poole or Weymouth (not included).
|Contact us NOW!|
|Make your booking now on +44 (0)1394 382235|
|Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org|