Art Safari Studio
Make more of your Photography
With Lindsey Bucknor OBE
Saturday 11 March 2017 in Woodbridge
10:00 to 16:00
Not sure how to make use of your cameras full capabilities? Lindsey Bucknor will guide you through your camera helping you to make friends with it! Spend the day working in and out of the studio, practising and taking some beautiful photographs.
Any digital camera is suitable for this workshop.
- Understanding your camera and the important features – specific cameras and basic settings
- The key settings for capturing a good image – speed, aperture, ISO, exposure, depth of field
- Planning for the outcome you want to achieve – composition, light, technique
Limited spaces available.
- Pre event questionnaire to establish the specific camera you currently use, your experience level and what you want from the day.
- 1 day workshop with group and 1:1 support
- Session around the riverside to practice (subject to weather)
- Group review of all key points from day
- Set of notes – hardcopy and via e mail to take away
- A steady flow of tea, coffee and cake to keep you fuelled
Bring your camera, and plenty of questions and ideas!
Cost: £60 (bring your own digital camera)
Venue: Art Safari Studio, Harbourmaster’s Office, Ferry Quay, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1BW
Parking: At the Station Car Park (Pay & Display).
On foot: Cross the railway by Woodbridge Railway Station to Ferry Quay, as you stand looking at the River Deben in front of you The Harbourmaster’s Office is the middle red-brick building with a timber balcony, climb the stairs to find our blue front door.
|Contact us NOW!|
|Make your booking now on +44 (0)1394 382235|
|Email: – email@example.com|